Finish your business administration degree online from a top-ranked business program.1
The College of Business Administration provides a business education for the 21st century with a solid foundation in the various disciplines of business, critical thinking and strong communication skills. The program features applied learning with a global perspective, while promoting ethical business practices to help graduates see “beyond the bottom line.” At Marquette you’ll build your business acumen preparing yourself for new career possibilities and expanded salary potential.
Completing your degree online doesn’t mean you’re going at it alone. Marquette is committed to seeing students succeed. While completing courses online you’ll be paired with a Student Success Coordinator to assist you with navigating the learning management system. Plus you’ll have access to the Career Center for help with career planning and job hunting. Don’t forget you’ll also be joining a powerful network of peers: Marquette Alumni.
- 129 credit hours transferred or completed at Marquette
- Marquette Core Curriculum requirements (based on transfer level)
- 54 credits BSBA business core requirements, including:
- 3 credits Business Ethics
- 3 credits Core Enhancement
- 3 credits Analytics
- 27 credits BSBA major requirements
- General electives (as needed to achieve the 129 credit minimum)
- Three opportunities to start per year: fall, spring and summer
Gain the skills, network and degree to get ahead.
Take charge of what comes next with the Marquette online bachelor’s in business administration
Degree with impact
Flexible and online
Applying to Marquette University
- Completed application form
- High school diploma or its equivalent (GED, HSED)
- Demonstrated experience in post-secondary studies through the completion of 60 hours of college credits from an accredited institution after high school graduation. Combined 2.5 GPA or higher from college coursework completed at previous institution(s)
- Transcript from each post-secondary school, college, or university; a high school transcript is required for those with fewer than 30 earned college credits
- Completed Transferology process to determine transfer credits
Streamline the transfer process
There’s a reason we’ve been named to the 2021 Transfer Honor Roll, a recognition from Phi Theta Kappa to the top 25% of colleges with the highest ratings in transfer friendliness. We have partnerships with dozens of two-year colleges, including:
- College of Lake County (Illinois)
- Milwaukee Area Technical College (Wisconsin)
- City Colleges of Chicago (Illinois)
- McHenry County College (Illinois)
- Elgin Community College (Illinois)
- Joliet Junior College (Illinois)
- Oakton Community College (Illinois)
- The Bejing Center of Chinese Studies
We want your transfer to Marquette to go smoothly. Part of that is maximizing the amount of credits that will transfer from your previous institution(s). Learn more.
Gain the tools and network for success
In the College of Business, 90% of our seniors graduate with a job in-hand or further educational plans.4 We’re dedicated to setting you up for long-term success with course work dedicated to professional development and career-building strategies. In addition, our mentorship program connects students with Marquette alumni and friends who can provide career guidance, help navigate business etiquette and start your job search.
Plus, you’ll be joining a network that spans the globe. Marquette alumni number over 20,000, working in organizations like Ernst & Young, GE Healthcare, Green Bay Packers, Internal Revenue Service, Kimberly-Clark Corp., Kohl’s, Manpower Inc., Northwestern Mutual and U.S. Bank.
The College of Business Administration at Marquette was the first Catholic business school accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the premier global accrediting organization for collegiate business programs. Marquette University has been continuously accredited since 1928, it is one of only 189 universities worldwide that hold both business and accounting accreditation.
- Retrieved on July 9, 2021 from usnews.com/best-colleges/marquette-university-3863/overall-rankings.
- Retrieved on July 19, 2021 from zippia.com/advice/best-college-state-getting-job-2020//#:~:text=Marquette%20University
- Retrieved on July 19, 2021 from usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities/best-value?schoolName=marquette
- Retrieved on July 19, 2021 from marquette.edu/business/career-center/graduate-outcome.php
- Retrieved on July 9, 2021 from portal.ptk.org/Scholarships/TransferHonorRoll.aspx