Online bachelor’s program admissions criteria and deadlines
The online Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program offers three opportunities to start each year and an online admissions process designed to ensure you can get started when you’re ready.
Read the academic calendar below for a list of priority application deadlines, final deadlines and start dates for upcoming terms at the College of Business Administration.
|Term||Priority deadline||Final deadline||Start date|
|Spring 2022||November 16, 2021||January 10, 2022||January 24, 2022|
Application requirements at the College of Business Administration
Applicants to the online BSBA program are required to possess the following requirements and submit the following materials:
- Completed application form
- High school diploma or its equivalent (GED, HSED)
- Demonstrated experience in post-secondary studies through the completion of 60 hours of college credits from an accredited institution after high school graduation. Combined 2.5 GPA or higher from college coursework completed at previous institution(s)
- Transcript from each post-secondary school, college, or university; a high school transcript is required for those with fewer than 30 earned college credits
- Completed Transferology process to determine transfer credits
- High school transcript for those with fewer than 30 earned college credits
Current students who are enrolled in the on-campus program and want to enroll in the online BSBA program must take a two consecutive semester break (fall/spring or spring/summer) before switching to the online program.
Download an application checklist
Our application checklists are brief, one-page takeaways that help you successfully complete your application to the online BSBA program at Marquette.