Transform health care with master’s degree in health care analytics
Interpreting data to inform decisions has become an essential skill in health care, from hospitals, insurance companies, the public health sector and beyond.1 Our online M.S. in Health Care Data Analytics will prepare you for a meaningful career in the dynamic field of health care. Whether you’re already working in clinical care and want to expand your skills beyond patient care or you’re taking on an entirely new career focus, our master’s in health care analytics program will prepare you to take the lead using the power of data to change the world of health care.
- 30 credit hours
- Comprehensive curriculum balanced between computer science (15 credits) and health care (15 credits)
- Complete in as few as 18 months
- Three starts through the year: fall, spring and summer
- Focus on data science with an ethics and social issue lens
- Flexible, online delivery
Give your passion a purpose.
Hands-on, in-depth learning.
Flexibility to help you succeed.
HIMSS Academic Organizational Affiliate
Marquette University is a proud member of the HIMSS Academic Organizational Affiliate (AOA) Program. HIMSS is the health care industry’s membership organization focused on better health through information technology. Marquette hopes to produce experts who can lead efforts alongside HIMSS to optimize health engagements and care outcomes using information technology.
- Retrieved on August 2, 2021 from weforum.org/docs/WEF_Future_of_Jobs_2020.pdf
- Retrieved on September 28, 2021 from data.census.gov/mdat/#/search?ds=ACSPUMS5Y2019&vv=%2aWAGP&cv=SCHL&rv=OCCP&wt=PWGTP
- Retrieved on August 2, 2021 from www.bls.gov/ooh/healthcare/home.htm
- Retrieved on July 21, 2021 from zippia.com/advice/best-college-state-getting-job-2020/#:~:text=Marquette%20University