- PhD, Counselor Education and Supervision, University of Northern Colorado, 2023
- MA, Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Denver Seminary, 2014
- Licensed Professional Counselor (CO)
- Licensed Addictions Counselor (CO)
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
Lexi Wimmer (she/her) is a clinical assistant professor at Marquette University as well as a licensed professional counselor and licensed addictions counselor in Colorado. She has clinical experience in residential, intensive outpatient, in-home, and outpatient settings with adolescents and adults. Practicing from a primarily narrative and interpersonal process perspective, she works with adults and adolescents in Denver, CO. Her research interests include spirituality, especially shifts in religious/spiritual beliefs, post-traumatic growth, and transformation in counselor development.